我的课室 必克英语

How to knock a native speaker's socks off-3

来源:必克英语 2012-07-18

1.


I will take a rain check.我这次不去,下次再去。


A: How do you celebrate your Valentine's Day with your wife?
A: 你和你妻子将怎样过情人节?


B: I will take a rain check.


B: 我这次没什么活动,改天再说吧。


2.


You are not playing with full deck.你一副失魂落魄的样子。


A: What's up? You are not playing with full deck.


A: 你怎么了?一副失魂落魄的样子。


B: My wallet was stolen. My ID card, driver's license, employee's card are all in it.


B: 我的钱包被偷了。我的身份证、驾照、工作证都在里面。


3.


Cat got your tongue?你的舌头打结了吗?


A: How are you doing?


A: 你好吗?


B: En...Just...so so.


B: 嗯,一般般。


A: Cat got your tongue?


A: 你的舌头打结了吗?


4.


Egg in your beer?你想得寸进尺?


A: I'd like a pizza, a bottle of orange juice, an electronic toy, a...


A: 我要一份比萨饼、一瓶橘子汁、一个电动玩具、还要一个……


B: What do you want? Egg in your beer?


B: 你还想要什么?你还想得寸进尺?


5.


I have bats in my belfry.我的神经有点错乱。


A: I am so sorry to hear that you have to leave the company two days later.


A: 听说你两天后就得离开公司了,我很难过。


B: I don't know what I can do. Right now, I have bats in my belfry.


B: 我不知道该怎么办好,现在我有点神经错乱。


6.


Come over and chew the fat.要不过来一起闲聊?


A: How do we spend our holiday? Do you have any good ideas?


A: 我们怎么度假?你们有什么好主意?


B: Come over and chew the fat. We can enjoy to our hearts' content.


B: 要不过来一起闲聊?我们可以尽情地聊天。


7.


They were all said with tongue in cheek.他们说的那些话可不能当真。


A: I think John is the most suitable candidate for this election.


A: 在这次选举中我想约翰是最合适的人选。


B: Don't be fooled by his complimentary words. They were all said with tongue in cheek.


B: 别让他的恭维话给糊弄住,那些话可不能当真。


8.


Cheese it ! 快跑!


A: Hurry up, the cops are coming.


A: 快点,警察来了。


B: Deal, cheese it.


B: 搞定,快跑。


9.


What's the bottom line?结果是什么?


A: Terry, what's the bottom line?


A: 泰瑞,开会的结果是什么?


B: The outcome of the meeting is that this case has been passed.


B: 结果是这个案子已经通过了。


10.


He always likes to rain on my parade.他总是很扫兴。


A: I feel so excited that we will take a picnic. We should call May together.


A: 一想到要去野餐,好激动啊。我们把May也叫上。


B: No, don't you know? She always likes to rain on my parade.


B: 不要叫她,你不知道吗?她总是很扫兴。


 

1

上一篇:How to knock a native speaker's socks off-2 下一篇:How to knock a native speaker's socks off-4

热门文章推荐

大家都在问>>>

最新文章>>>

热门标签