我的课室 必克英语

How to knock a native speaker's socks off-12

来源:必克英语 2012-09-19

1.


You fell apart!你整个人都崩溃了。


A: When I heard that he was injured, I felt apart!


A: 当我听说他受伤时,我整个人都崩溃了。


B: Don't worry. Everything will be OK.


B: 别担心,一切都会好起来的。


 


2.


Stop jerking my chain.不要再烦我了。


A: Hey! Could you tell me more about the super star?


A: 嗨,能多透露一些关于这个巨星的消息吗?


B: Stop jerking my chain. I am trying to study.


B: 不要再烦我了!我要学习!


 


3.


She must have a cow!她一定气死了。


A: When you told your mom you would be home around 2a.m., she must have a cow!


A: 你跟你妈妈说你会到凌晨两点才回家,她一定气死了。


B: You are right. My mum must be crazy.


B: 没错。我妈妈一定都快疯了。


 


4.


Knock it off! 住嘴!


A: Adam, knock it off, would you? Your singing is killing me.


A: 亚当,住最好吗?你的歌声简直要我的命。


B: Hey! Don't be so rude!


B: 嘿!不要那么没礼貌!


 


5.


He is nothing but bad news around here.他被视为是这一带的讨厌鬼。


A: As it's know to all of us, he is nothing but bad news around here. You should keep away from him.


A: 众所周知,他被视为是这一带的讨厌鬼。你应该离他远一点。


B: He is not as bad as you think. I think he is a kind man.


B: 他并没有你想象中的那么坏,我认为他是个十分善良的人。


 


6.


You came on to her.你轻薄她。


A: I heard that a beautiful girl slapped you after you came on to her.


A: 听说你轻薄一个美女后她打了你一巴掌。


B: Who told you that? I have never done that kind of thing.


B: 谁告诉你的?我从不干那样的事情。


 


7.


I was not born yesterday.我又不是小孩,别骗我了。


A: You can take this car into consideration. It works well and its price is reasonable.


A: 你可以考虑一下这辆车。这辆车的性能优越而且价格合理。


B: I was not born yesterday.


B: 我又不是小孩,别骗我了。


 


8.


He should brush it off.你应该不理会。


A: Have you heard about John's obscene words towards the manager?


A: 你听到约翰讲有关经理猥亵的话吗?


B: Yes, but he should brush it off as if it were not a big deal to him.


B: 听到了!但他应该不理会觉得那并没有什么!


 


9.


I got the short end of the stick.这实在是我所能遇到最糟的情况了。


A: Did you get any pizza? When I got there, only small one was left. What a pity!


A: 你拿到比萨没?等我去拿时只剩下一些小的。真可惜!


B: I got the short end of the stick.


B: 这实在是我所能遇到最糟的情况了。


 


10.


It really goes against the grain.真不愉快!


A: All the boys want to date you. Why no one want to have a date with me? It really goes against the grain.


A: 所有的男孩都想约你,怎么就没有人想约我呢?真不愉快!


B: Don't say that. You are such a charming girl.


B: 你不要那么说,你是一个非常迷人的女孩。

1

上一篇:How to knock a native speaker's socks off-11 下一篇:How to knock a native speaker's socks off-13

热门文章推荐

大家都在问>>>

最新文章>>>

热门标签