我的课室 必克英语

How to knock a native speaker's socks off-8

来源:必克英语 2012-08-22

1.


I am deeply grateful for all you've done.承蒙关照,不胜感激。


A: I am deeply grateful for all you've done.


A: 承蒙关照,不胜感激。


B: You are welcome. I enjoyed helping you.


B: 不必客气,我很乐意帮助你。


 


2.


I'd like to express my gratitude.我要表达我的谢意。


A: I'd like to express my gratitude. It's very kind of you.


A: 我要表达我的谢意。你真是太好了。


B: Any time you need help. Let me know.


B: 有什么困难,随时找我。


 


3.


I am in your debt.麻烦你真是过意不去。


A: I have finished the rest of your note.


A: 我已经完成了你余下的笔记。


B: Thank you for helping me. I am in your debt.


B: 谢谢你帮忙,麻烦你真是过意不去。


 


4.


I owe you a big favor.我欠你一个大人情。


A: Don't worry. Your baby is in my home.


A: 不用担心,你的宝贝在我家里。


B: How can I ever thank you? I owe you a big favor.


B: 我真不知道如何感谢你?我欠你一个大人情。


 


5.


Thanks a bundle.非常感谢。


A: I want to buy that skirt, but I haven't brought enough money.


A: 我想买那件裙子,但我钱不够。


B: Here's 50 dollars.


B: 这里有50美元。


A: Thanks a bundle.


A: 非常感谢。


 


6.


Thanks heaps.非常感谢。


A: Oh, you found my wallet. Thanks heaps.


A: 噢,你捡到我的钱包。非常感谢。


B: It‘s nothing.


B: 不足挂齿。


 


7.


Give me five.加油!


A: Congratulations on your success.


A: 祝贺你的成功。


B: Thanks. I would continue to try to improve.


B: 谢谢。我会继续努力。


A: Give me five.


A: 加油。


 


8.


Don't let your father down.不要让你的父亲失望。


A: I congratulate you on this marvelous opportunity.


A: 恭喜你获得这么好一个机会。


B: Thanks. I would keep on trying.


B: 谢谢。我会继续努力。


A: Don't let your father down.


A: 不要让你的父亲失望。


 


9.


No sweat! 不麻烦!


A: Thanks for your help. I owe you.


A: 谢谢你的帮助。真的麻烦你了。


B: No sweat. Think nothing of it.


B: 不麻烦,别客气。


 


10.


No skin off my nose.与我无关。


A: I was praised for working without salary. Thanks for your help.


A: 谢谢你的帮助,我做义工得到了表扬。


B: Take the credit for yourself. No skin off my nose.


B: 那是你自己的功劳,与我无关。

1

上一篇:How to knock a native speaker's socks off-7 下一篇:How to knock a native speaker's socks off-9

热门文章推荐

大家都在问>>>

最新文章>>>

热门标签