我的课室 必克英语

How to knock a native speaker's socks off-9

来源:必克英语 2012-08-29

1.


I stand behind you.我支持你。


A: I will take part in the finals soon.


A: 我马上要参加决赛了。


B: Come on. I stand behind you.


B: 加油,我支持你。


 


2.


That's like stealing candy from a baby.这是件比较容易的事。


A: Thank you very much. I just didn't know what to do without you.


A: 谢谢你,没有你,我真不知道该怎么办。


B: That's like stealing candy from a baby. It's nothing.


B: 这是件比较容易的事,不足挂齿。


 


3.


That was a cake walk.小事一桩。


A: Thank you. You do me a big favor.


A: 谢谢你帮了我一个大忙。


B: That was a cake walk. It's nothing to speak of.


B: 小事一桩,不值一提。


 


4.


We'll give you a coffee.我们将为你举办一场小联谊会。


A: I congratulate you on this marvelous opportunity.


A: 恭喜你获得这样一个极好的机会。


B: Thank you.


B: 谢谢。


A: We'll give you a coffee.


A: 我们将为你举办一场小联谊会。


 


5.


It may prove to be a castle in Spain after all.这可能只是一座空中楼阁。


A: In three years, I will put up the largest residential area in Beijing.


A: 三年后我将建设北京最大的住宅区。


B: I am sorry to tell you that your idea may prove to be a castle in Spain after all.


B: 非常抱歉地告诉你,你的想法可能只是一座空中楼阁。


 


6.


My ass!才怪!


A: Honey, this is going to be my last cigarette. I will never smoke, I promise.


A: 亲爱的,这将是我最后一支烟。我保证,我绝不会再抽烟了。


B: This is going to be my last cigarette? My ass!


B: 这会是你的最后一支烟?才怪!


 


7.


I laid my egg.我一败涂地。


A: You are really a smart boy! I laid an egg.


A: 你果然是一个十分聪明的孩子,我一败涂地。


B: Thank you and I like the prize very much.


B: 谢谢你,我非常喜欢这份奖品。


 


8.


It has your name on it.非你莫属了。


A: Look! It fits you perfectly. It looks great on you and has your name on it.


A: 看,穿起来多合身啊!而且穿起来十分漂亮,非你莫属了。


B: Really? What about your opinion, Daniel?


B: 真的吗?你认为怎么样,丹尼尔?


 


9.


All wet.大错特错。


A: I firmly believe that if we invested in fund we could earn a lot of money.


A: 我坚信投资基金可以赚大钱。


B: All wet. You are such a fool.


B: 那你就大错特错。你真是个笨蛋。


 


10.


He loves to boss people around.他很爱指使人。


A: Oh! No. I have been assigned to work with Jerry for our group project.


A: 噢!不!我被分配跟杰瑞一起做团体作业。


B: Oh! I heard that he loves to boss people around.


B: 不会吧,我听说他很爱指使人。

1

上一篇:How to knock a native speaker's socks off-8 下一篇:How to knock a native speaker's socks off-10

热门文章推荐

大家都在问>>>

最新文章>>>

热门标签